Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Thing 10 - LibraryThing

LibraryThing is awesome! I've never heard of it before (I don't think). I went to the site and explored for awhile as part of the 23 Things exercise. Then I signed up for an account and added a few books to my library, and then I added tags for those books. It was fun to be able to tag them with whatever I want. I don't however see myself using using that feature on a regular basis. I will probably use LibraryThing as more of a reference to look up books, find reviews of books and other information. However, regardless of how I use it, I believe it is a great resource and I'm glad to know it's there and how it works. I could also see it as a good site to recommend to patrons to find information on books, reviews and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment